You will need the following software for the installation:
- Apache Web Server (2.4 or later) or NGINX
- Composer (for setup)
lnprogram (for setup, comes with GNU Coreutils)
- PHP (7.3 or later)
- YAML extension
- Percona Server or MySQL 8+ (with legacy auth mechanism)
Please note that libchandler uses Sodium PHP extension. This extension is included in default php7.3+ setup, but some hosting providers disable it. Please, contact your hosting provider and ask them whether Sodium is available.
Also, some plugins may require some additional dependencies from Packagist/NPM, so, you may need to have Yarn installed to correctly setup dependencies.
- Clone this repo or just download this repo as archive and extract it
- Download plugin, that provides Web App and extract it to
- Symlink plugin folder from
- Edit example config and remove
-examplefrom its name
- Set root app to your Web App plugin
- Generate your secret key (Random string, which length is exactly 128 characters)
You can generate secret key using this command:
cat /dev/random | tr -dc 'a-z0-9' | fold -w 128 | head -n 1
- Create new VHost and point it's documentroot to
- When using NGINX - use this configuration file as an example.